IQ GENETICS - BIRDTESTING4391 SW 74th Ave.
Miami, FL 33155
WORKING HOURSLaboratory: Mon-Fri 6am - 3pm
Office: Mon-Fri: 10am-7pm
Veterinary DNA Testing
Our Experts Care About Your Birds!
Everything You Need to Know About Birds
Whether Your Are A Breeder Or A Bird Owner
Your One-stop Location For Gender (Sex) And Disease Testing
For Your Birds
Our Promise To You
Complete Bird Testing Services
Finding the best laboratory for your avian testing needs is an important choice.
IQ Bird Testing specializes in everything you need for your birds.
At IQ Bird Testing, we know that the health and well-being of your birds is of utmost importance. If there is a chance of disease in your birds, rapid testing is critical to avoid the spread of the disease to your other birds.
We will put your mind at ease as our team goes the extra mile to give you and your bird a 5-star experience with quick turnaround once we receive your samples and offering you the best prices in the industry.
Complete Avian Testing Services
Specializing in Molecular Biology and Veterinary Analysis, our laboratory offers
the best service in Avian DNA Gender Testing.
Gender (Sex) Testing
Gender (Sex) testing can be done using blood, feathers or egg shell samples.
We can test for a wide range of avian diseases using blood samples obtained either from your veterinarian or from blood drops on your sample form.
Contact Us To Book Your Bird Disease or Sex Testing
CONTACT US TODAY
Listen To What Our Clients Say...
Because It’s Our Clients That Matter Most.
On time, 100% accuracy and affordable!
Been doing business with them for years! Absolutely zero complaints! They get the job done and customer service is on point!
Nothing Short of Amazing...
I wish every company would handle customer relations like you guys do - you've made me a lifelong customer. Thank you!
I Switched From Another Company
To IQ Bird Testing and never looked back. IQ is not only cheaper, but results come in much faster. Great company!! Would recommend it to anyone
- We can only accept individually bagged swabs (Cloak or Throat.
- Please indicate our Permit Number A20389 in the USDA Certificate
HOW TO COLLECT FEATHER SAMPLES
Preparing Your Sample Forms
Watch this video to learn exactly how to prepare your feather samples for analysis.
BOOK YOUR TEST NOW
HOW TO TAKE BIRD BLOOD SAMPLES FOR DISEASE TESTING
HOW TO COLLECT EGG SHELL SAMPLES
Preparing Your Sample Forms
Watch this video to learn exactly how to prepare your egg shell samples for analysis.
BOOK YOUR TEST NOW
Spaying & Neutering:
Not ready for a bigger family?
Spaying and neutering your pets is critical, both to reduce unwanted behaviors and to avoid the expense and responsibility of an unplanned litter of kittens.
At [business name], we’ll always treat your pets wich care...and we’ll make sure you’re fully prepared to help your pet make a quick and full recovery when you head home.
Get Your Pet Spayed Or Neutered
Are you ready to order your bird tests?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find the answers to the questions our customers ask the most. If you don't see your question here, then just email us your question using the button to the right.
Choose your question topic to see the FAQs on that topic.
How To Collect Samples
when sending the samples in for testing.
An incorrect collection of samples may cause delays in your bird’s results or even affect the outcome due to sampling DNA cross-contamination.
- Read the instructions on How to place the order online after you choose the start a new online order button below.
- Place online order and print our sample forms
- Clean and disinfect instruments and wash hands before, during and after sample collection.
- Make sure to have the correct sample form near the birds’ area. Make sure the BIRD ID matches with the one you are testing.
- When taking a blood sample, you only need 1-2 drops of blood. No need to fill out the whole circle.
- When plucking feathers, you may either put the on a Ziploc bag or tape them to the sample form. Make sure to never touch/tape the tip of the feather.
- You can send several samples in one envelope
For Gender testing, you can supply feather, egg shell, or a blood sample.
Special Shipping Prices
Please Use Only This Envelope For Shipping
To Enable Tracking.
If you select USPS Shipping at checkout, you will get a flat rate of $10.65 for priority delivery.
Do You Believe These Veterinary Myths?
Checking Your Order Status
New Report Status Updates And What They Mean
- Paid Waiting for Samples -Your order is paid and we are waiting to receive your samples.
- Samples Received Paid -We received your samples and your order is paid so just wait for your results.
- Samples Received Pending Payment -We have your samples, but we are waiting for your payment.
- Waiting for Samples Pending Payment -We are waiting for your samples and your payment. If no action is taken, your order will be automatically deleted after 60 days.
- On Hold -Your order has a pending payment situation with Paypal. Please contact customer Service.
- Completed Partial -Some of your samples are ready to view results. The lab is still working on your other samples.
- Completed -Your full order is ready and you can access your results.
Who We Are:
The Friendliest Veterinarians In [City Name]
We’ve been caring for the animals of [City Name] and their families with expertise and compassion for [number] years. We’re proud to have helped thousands of families just like yours with all of their pets’ medical needs-- from vaccines to surgeries and from newborn weaning through end of life care.
First and foremost, we’re animal lovers. So we’ll always treat your animals gently and with respect, whether we’re giving a vaccine or a physical exam or performing surgery. We'll also take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, and a develop a care plan for a long, healthy life.
Come by and see us, we’ll be waiting to meet you!
Hear What Bird Owners Like You Are Saying About Us:
Very impressed with IQbirdtesting. We receive our results quickly and we even get an email notifying us when our results are ready. The best part is we can download DNA result certificates right from their site - very handy for our customers. Friendly service, good prices, and very reliable!
Access Your Account
Access your account or Create an account
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do my pets need see the vet?
Most pets need at least some vaccines each year. For this reason and others, s we recommend at least one wellness checkup per year, even for otherwise healthy pets. Older pets may need more frequent visits. We will recommend a treatment schedule for your pet at your first checkup.
Should I have my pet spayed or neutered?
We recommend that most pet owners have their pets spayed or neutered before their first birthday. This helps reduce the number of unwanted pets and control unwanted behaviors. Of course, we’d be glad to discuss your individual situation with us when you come to see us.
Are teeth cleanings really important?
Absolutely. Gum disease is major problem for pets that can seriously impact their quality of life. We recommend a once-a-year dental cleaning to prevent any long-term issues.
Our Location and Hours of Operation
Working Hours - EST
Laboratory: Monday - Friday: 6am - 3pm
Office: Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Closed on USPS Holidays and Major Federal Holidays.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Image DescriptionImage Link